Gameday Social Media Coordinator - Internship
The Atlanta Hustle is looking for passionate fan to join our team as a gameday social media coordinator. The individual would be responsible for managing the Hustle's twitter and instagram feeds during games. This would be a good resume builder for an undergraduate marketing major, especially one seeking sports business experience. You would have exclusive behind-the-scenes access at the venue and to the team locker room.
- Fun and engaging personality. Bonus points for being witty.
- Fan of high level ultimate. Experience playing ultimate strongly recommended
- Familiarity with Atlanta Hustle team, players, league, social media accounts, and tonality
- Attend all Atlanta Hustle home games (Schedule)
- Experienced social media user
- Post photos/videos to instagram during warm-ups, each quarter, and half-time to engage fans via social media
- Post important game updates to our twitter feed to give context to ultianalytics automated tweets - ie time left in the quarter, description of big plays, fouls.
- Monitor twitter feed for fan interaction and respond accordingly
- Monitor feeds for sweepstakes and contests - for example,
- Best heckle of the game tweet with #atlantaheckle wins a free disc. Monitor hashtag, select a winner, notify them and coordinate fulfillment of the prize on-site
This a position that a motivated individual could grow into shape as they wish.
- Schedule social media posts through Hootsuite.
- Create and manage social media campaigns during the season. For example:
- Twitter game prediction threads
- #atlantahustles - Fan contest for the best post-workout photo tweeted or posted to instagram with the hashtag
- Highlight video sweepstakes - Share the next Hustle highlight video on facebook to be entered to win a free season ticket pass.
- Make additional suggestions and recommendations
- Join the team on the road, and participate in away games
- Did we mention you get to be on the field and in the locker with the team?
- This is an unpaid internship but we can offer you a custom jersey, team hat, and disc
contact jboezi at atlantahustle.com