929 Monroe Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Post from RICOH THETA. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
- Lot off of 10th st for season ticket holders, players and staff
- Don’t park in Trader Joe’s lot
Parking = $2 per car, spots limited
Bar and concession stand
Please read the following Fan Code of Conduct. Violation of this code may be grounds for denial of entry into the Stadium or ejection from the Stadium, revocation of tickets (including season tickets) without refund and/or arrest and prosecution.
- Be courteous to other fans. Do not disrupt other fans with disrespectful, unruly, or hostile actions or behavior. Inappropriate behavior should be reported to the nearest staff member.
- Do not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with play.
- Tickets must be shown to personnel upon request.
- Comply with requests from personnel regarding Stadium operations and emergency response procedures.
- Be courteous to the residents of the neighborhoods surrounding the Stadium when entering and exiting the Stadium.
- Anyone who appears to be impaired by or under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance may be denied entry to or ejected from the Stadium.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the Stadium premises.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Stadium except in designated areas.
- Possession and/or use of marijuana on the Stadium premises is prohibited.
- Guns, weapons, illegal drugs and other materials deemed hazardous or dangerous by personnel are prohibited.
- Foul/abusive language and obscene gestures are prohibited.
- Obscene or indecent clothing is prohibited.
- All persons entering the Stadium are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Fan Code of Conduct.
- All persons entering the Stadium will be expected to abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
70 Claire Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30315